Posted to users@solr.apache.org by "Victoria Stuart (VictoriasJourney.com)" <ma...@VictoriasJourney.com> on 2023/04/04 16:12:47 UTC

Solr post, update "quiet" mode (warnings, errors only)?

When I post to / update my Solr core is there a quiet (errors, warnings) only mode?

I use the CLI / terminal, e.g. (illustration, here)

  ... solr-core-8.11.1.jar  -Dauto=yes  -Dbasicauth=***:***  \
      -Durl=MYCORE/update  -Dc=MYCORE  \
      -Ddata=files org.apache.solr.util.SimplePostTool  MYDOCS

I want to hide thousands of these successful posts

  POSTing file MYFILE (text/html) to [base]/extract

but show / log errors, warnings such as these

  SimplePostTool: WARNING: Solr returned an error #400 (Bad Request) for url: ...

Re: Solr post, update "quiet" mode (warnings, errors only)?