Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Gunther Birznieks <gu...@extropia.com> on 2000/11/01 17:43:36 UTC

Re: Session data disappearing

By the way, as an alternative suggestion, don't use postgres... use
Session::File. I seem to recall that Postgres isn't the zippiest medium for
storing sessions. It turns out plain files are pretty fast for small sets
of blob data.

Gunther Birznieks (gunther.birznieks@extropia.com)
eXtropia - The Web Technology Company
http://www.extropia.com/