Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by simon <sk...@apache.org> on 2007/12/17 11:01:27 UTC

[site] request add group myfaces to my user

Hi,

I'd like to publish an updated website. However I am not currently a
member of the myfaces unix group on people.apache.org, aka minotaur.

If it is ok with the PMC, could you please request infrastructure to add
me to the myfaces group?

Thanks,
Simon

Re: [site] request add group myfaces to my user

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
ok, sent a request to add you to root@.
--Manfred

--