Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Exequiel Wiedermann <ew...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/14 19:35:14 UTC

Nagios apache camel component

Hi good afternoon. I would like a help to use nagios apache camel
component. But I can not find an example. To being able to adapt to a
personal project. From already thank you very much

Re: Nagios apache camel component

Posted by Exequiel Wiedermann <ew...@gmail.com>.
Gregor Zurowski Thanks for the websites. I'll see the second web page you
sent me in the email. The first use it, but not served me

--
Atte Sr. Exequiel Walter Fernando Wiedermann
       Cel.: 0299-155746807

Re: Nagios apache camel component

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@zurowski.org>.
Exequiel,

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Have a loot at the unit tests of the component. There are good examples in
general.

HTH

On 14 May 2014 18:35, Exequiel Wiedermann <ew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi good afternoon. I would like a help to use nagios apache camel
> component. But I can not find an example. To being able to adapt to a
> personal project. From already thank you very much

--
Bilgin Ibryam

Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475