Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 14:16:18 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1

+1

looks great to me.

BTW I tried following the user guide...
http://servicemix.apache.org/runtime/1-quick-start.html

and when trying
  obr start org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl camel-spring
camel-example-osgi

I got...
Unknown bundle - org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl
Unknown bundle - camel-spring
Unknown bundle - camel-example-osgi

we might wanna edit that wiki page a little for now; is it a maven
repo issue - or a local build is required or something?

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Done

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--