Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 16:11:10 UTC

Rename "Bookmarks" tab to "Blogroll"?

Team, I'd like to rename our "Bookmarks" tab  (New Entry | Entries |
Comments | Bookmarks | Media Files) to the more intuitive and modern
"Blogroll".  I'll keep the bookmarks terminology on this tab and the
templates, etc., the same however.  It's just that it's not immediately
clear what "Bookmarks" refer to (for me, I call the child elements of a
Blogroll "links"), but most every blogger knows what a Blogroll is.  Any
objections?

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Rename "Bookmarks" tab to "Blogroll"?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
+1 blogroll is much more clear than bookmarks.

- Dave