Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Stuart <be...@adelphia.net> on 2005/07/14 02:51:11 UTC

Linking Tomcat to Apache

I am trying to use ModJk to Link Apache 2 and Tomcat 5.5.9

I followed the instructions and I thought I had it all right!

But I edited my httpd.cong file to support virtual hosts and pointed the
document root to the jsp and the servlet examples and apache serves those
pages to the web but the examples come through as html so its not using
tomcat....

Can anyone help?

I will send you my files if that will help?

-Ben

Re: Linking Tomcat to Apache

Posted by Bryan Scarbrough <1c...@gmail.com>.
How is it all currently configured (the mod_jk portions)?

Bryan

Re: Linking Tomcat to Apache

Posted by Ben Ricker <be...@gmail.com>.
Check out http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/ for
infromation on how to configure mod_jk to server up specific sorts of
URLs.

Ben Ricker

On 7/13/05, Ben Stuart <be...@adelphia.net> wrote:
> I am trying to use ModJk to Link Apache 2 and Tomcat 5.5.9
>
> I followed the instructions and I thought I had it all right!
>
> But I edited my httpd.cong file to support virtual hosts and pointed the
> document root to the jsp and the servlet examples and apache serves those
> pages to the web but the examples come through as html so its not using
> tomcat....
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> I will send you my files if that will help?
>
> -Ben

Ben Ricker
He's just this guy, you know?