Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/22 14:05:30 UTC

JCR meetup at 8pm on Tuesday

Hi all,

I'd like to confirm the meetup schedule that has been discussed over
various forums. Most notably, unlike originally planned the meetup
will start at *8pm* on Tuesday, March 24th.

See http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrMeetupMarch2009 for more
details about the event. If you are in Amsterdam or nearby on Tuesday
evening next week, you're welcome to join us to discuss all things
JCR. The meetup is free for everyone to attend, but please sign up in
advance at  https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cDFlMTdSV3dKT1lkYUlVa2lWUFdkQXc6MA.

The meetup takes place at the Mövenpick hotel in central Amsterdam
(Google map: http://tinyurl.com/da2rf3). I don't know yet the exact
floor or room where the meetup takes place, but check the ApacheCon
posters at the hotel for guidance. You can also call me at +41 76 417
56 70 if you have trouble finding your way there.

See you there!

BR,

Jukka Zitting