Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sekaijin <je...@sap.aphp.fr> on 2012/11/01 11:19:57 UTC

Re: secondary dynamic endpoint to retrieve an item attached

thank you,

We'll see options that escaped me.

but in the case of MLLP, protocol or other I do not see very clean solution.

We made a Processor that dynamically creates an endpoint to retrieve the
attachment. I'm not sure this is the best solution.

A+JYT

Re: secondary dynamic endpoint to retrieve an item attached

Posted by sekaijin <je...@sap.aphp.fr>.
Hello,
reading the doc I found: "Using the Consumer Template"

I think I can do something like:and in myBean

do you think this is a good approach and that I should try to implement it?
or is there a more orthodox to do?

A + JYT
PS: I'm using camel 2.8.1