Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 18:25:05 UTC

Forbidden publishing to staging

Moved to dev.

Re: Forbidden publishing to staging

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.
Nothing from infrastructure or PredictionIO's PMC. Is there anyone else we
can turn to with regard to this problem? Can mentors raise the level of
priority somewhere in Apache? This is blocking me from closing the vote (or
opening another one if we need to for staging artifacts) and moving on with
the release.

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.