Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/24 22:34:49 UTC

Preparing for Pig 0.17 release

Hi all,
   We are going to merge the Pig on Spark code by Friday and then branch
for Pig 0.17 release. Will be moving all jiras marked for 0.17 that are not
being worked on or not of high priority to 0.18 today. If you consider
anything important for 0.17, please raise a comment in that jira.

Regards,
Rohini

Re: Preparing for Pig 0.17 release

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Branch 0.17 has been created and you can continue to commit code now. For
jiras with fixversion as 0.17.0, please commit to both 0.17 branch and
trunk.

Thanks,
Rohini

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.aditya@gmail.com