Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Guruprasad R <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 13:49:18 UTC

Extracting Data from "Sampler Result" tab

Hi,

I am sending a request which returns me a string of characters under
"Sampler Result" tab of "View Results Tree" listener. I need to extract the
MYSAPSSO2 value which appears in "Sampler Result".
The below response doesn't appear in a file so that i can extract it using
a postprocessor xpath extractor.
Is there anyway to extract the value??

Response headers:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Set-Cookie:
MYSAPSSO2=AjExMDAgAA1wb3J0YWw6ZnRjYzA1iAAHZGVmYXVsdAEABkZUQ0MwNQIAAzAwMAMAA05RMgQADDIwMTMwMzA1MTIzNAUABAABhp8KAAZGVENDMDX%2FAQUwggEBBgkqhkiG9w0BBwKggfMwgfACAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMAsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATGB0DCBzQIBATAiMB0xDDAKBgNVBAMTA05RMjENMAsGA1UECxMESjJFRQIBADAJBgUrDgMCGgUAoF0wGAYJKoZIhvcNAQkDMQsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAcBgkqhkiG9w0BCQUxDxcNMTMwMzA1MTIzNDIxWjAjBgkqhkiG9w0BCQQxFgQUvIgqhfxGNKbVkmGJ5C8KO2vlQNgwCQYHKoZIzjgEAwQvMC0CFQCPzbXJiTL6lzYBVH1pFjmrkM93BwIUFFaMzkEIfHkrfP4gphLgaYX8cBA%3D;path=/;domain=.
sea.com;HttpOnly

Regards,
Guruprasad R

Re: Extracting Data from "Sampler Result" tab

Posted by waseemfa <fa...@gmail.com>.
There is a simple way of doing this.

Just add a regex post processor to the HTTP Sampler that generates this
response and give a regex which will look like MYSAPSSO2=([^\;]*)\; and
select the "Response Field to check" as "Headers".

This will give you your value.

-Waseem