Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by "Sharma, Jaikumar" <ja...@barco.com> on 2006/05/29 08:53:47 UTC

M2 : How to implement goals in SCM provider implementation ?

I am working on SCM provider implementation for MKS. Could somebody throw
some lights on goals implementation for SCM provider. I had a look on SCM
provider implementation for VSS, but could not find the goals definition in
any of the classes ?

Thanks!

Jaikumar

Re: M2 : How to implement goals in SCM provider implementation ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
what do you mean by goals?

Emmanuel