Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@altiscale.com> on 2015/05/12 01:02:55 UTC

H10 and H11

	Anyone know if these machines are supposed to be in the Ubuntu pool on Jenkins?  Given they are H-machines, shouldn’t they been in the Hadoop pool?  Right now, we’ve got stuff waiting with zero test slots available while the Ubuntu pool has slots open that we can’t use. :(

Re: H10 and H11

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

 you asked on the builds@ list?