Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2006/11/28 20:49:04 UTC

When I commit to my branch, it goes to trunk

I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.
I created a branch, but when I commit to it, it commits to trunk.
This is the branch.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/branches/jwaldman-portal

I think I'm on the branch, cuz I say Repro-Browser, and this branch
shows up.
I made sure I did a Switch to this branch after I created it.
When I say Commit, at the top of the Enter Log Message box it says:
Commit to:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/branches/jwaldman-portal

But... I see the commit in Trunk, not my branch.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
Jeanne

Re: When I commit to my branch, it goes to trunk

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you only had switched the root dir or a few dirs of the whole
structure, and when you commit outside these you commit to the trunk
(you could check with 'svn info' for that dir'). I normally do as
Matthias though, checking out in a clean place and working there...

Cheers,

Bruno

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.