Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/03 04:09:37 UTC

Gentle Reminder to Update Maintainers File

Hi all,

When I created a patch to add Jay and myself as maintainers of BigPetStore
and the data generators, I found a number of components missing from the
maintainers file:

* Crunch
* DataFu
* Flume
* Giraph
* Kafka
* Mahout
* Solr

This is a gentle reminder to please take a few moments to review the
maintainers file and see if you are willing to maintain any of these
components.

Thanks!

RJ

Re: Gentle Reminder to Update Maintainers File

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yup and this file is commit without review so super easy to maintain :)