Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Ang Integrated Service <ko...@sunten.com.tw> on 2015/05/25 02:49:07 UTC

Hello

Good Day,

Are you in need of project finance for your companies, businesses and organizations? my name is Vesselin Angelov a German based associates for Global Investment Finance Group.

Our principal service is the provision of international project finance to companies, businesses and organizations for significant land development projects in the leisure, tourism, entertainment and construction industries.

Over the last two decades our associates, who are leading international project financiers in the leisure and tourist industry, have placed over two billion US dollars ($2,000,000,000.00) of development capital in the form of equity and loans into an extremely wide variety of projects including amusement parks, eco and green projects, golf courses, hotels and hotel resorts, manufacturing, residential housing, sports stadia, theme parks, tourism and tourist projects, transport, including rail, road and shipping, water parks and many other types of project in almost 60 countries worldwide.

For more details do get back to me by email: vasse@foxmail.com  and note that Global Investment Finance Group do not accept applications for less than $5,000,000.00 project contract sum.

Vesselin Angelov.
Ang Integrated Service
Frankfurt, Germany

************* SunTen Group Restricted *****************
This email or fax and any attachments may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.