Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Da...@SunGardEBS.com on 2007/05/23 23:19:27 UTC

maven-clover-plugin

Hi Everyone,

I'm running the maven-clover-plugin with the instrument goal on a pom that
has modules.  The plugin fails on the ear project because it does not
contain java files.  Can I pass an exclude argument to the clover plugin
to skip this child project?

Thanks,

David

Re: maven-clover-plugin

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On 5/23/07, DavidWilliams@sungardebs.com <Da...@sungardebs.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm running the maven-clover-plugin with the instrument goal on a pom that
> has modules.  The plugin fails on the ear project because it does not
> contain java files.  Can I pass an exclude argument to the clover plugin
> to skip this child project?

My understanding is that this is a regression in Clover 2.4 fixed in
2.5-SNAPSHOT

See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCLOVER-74

Unfortunately there's no new snapshot of MCLOVER-75 and going back to
2.3 is not possible due to the expired license. This blocked my
evaluation of clover until I built my own version of the plugin. Maybe
the clover developers will want to push a release out soon to work
around this regression ?

Jerome