Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by D Jayachandran <d....@ericsson.com> on 2017/09/11 13:35:12 UTC

RE: Support for TOSCA Simple Profile NFV 1.0

HI Avia,

I had to post these questions but it took sometime for me.

With the csd04, I could not see the below capabilities in the spec

                - tosca.capabilities.nfv.VirtualStorage

                - tosca.capabilities.nfv.VirtualLinkable

I think since the capability " tosca.capabilities.nfv.VirtualStorage" is missing, you had removed the requirement for "virtual_storage" for a VDU.Compute node.

Capability "tosca.capabilities.nfv.VirtualLinkable" is one of the requirement "virtual_link" for the node type VduCpd. I see this requirement is commented in the node type. Is this a common understanding that the VduCpd wont have a requirement on a virtual link ? I believe a VduCpd has requirement on both Compute and Virtual link as mentioned in the spec.

Also these 2 relationships are missing too from the spec

                - tosca.relationships.nfv.VirtualLinksTo ( Relationship of VduCpd with a virtual link )

                - tosca.relationships.nfv.VDU.AttachedTo ( Relantionship required for virtual storage with compute node)

How to address the missing parts from the spec ?

Regards,

DJ

Posted by D Jayachandran <d....@ericsson.com>.
Hi Tal,

Thanks for the update. I will check the possibility of extending the profile provided by ARIA.

Regards,
DJ

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co>.

Posted by Avia Efrat <av...@cloudify.co>.