Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/14 01:18:42 UTC

[Extension site]Apache licence is not offered

Following an indication from a forum colleague, I just checked that
when you upload an extension to the extension site the Apache licence
is absent from the list of open source licences. It is easy to
workaround the problem by selecting "Not specified" copy pasting the
licence into "Licence text" field, but I think it is better to list
it.

Regards
Ricardo

Re: [Extension site]Apache licence is not offered

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
+1
I have the same requirement when I upload the template...

- Simon