Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Damien Katz <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/01 20:56:23 UTC

CouchDB to do list 0.9 and 1.0

I started to write a list of 1.0 to-do items to post here, but it was
getting too long for one post and should be broken up.

So, responses to this should be to-do items necessary for CouchDB 1.0.
I'll post my initial list and keep posting items as I write them.
Other project members should do the same for anything they don't see
already listed.

We'll discuss each item and decide which to target for 0.9 or a later
release.

Re: CouchDB to do list 0.9 and 1.0

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Jul 2, 2008, at 01:44, Damien Katz wrote:

> Looks like my original responses didn't make it through. Probably
> has something to with the fact I was responding to my sent mail,
> rather than the topic itself, because I never get my own postings in
> my inbox. Not sure why.

It might be that when you hit 'reply' in your client that
it only puts you in the To field and no CC to the list.
But I assume you know how mail works in general
and that is not the case :-)

I'll open a new thread.

Cheers
Jan