Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2007/11/05 09:38:35 UTC

Re: After upgrade to T4.1.3: clientValidationEnabled together with PropertySelection does not work any more

Sounds like http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1806.
I suggest you write a very simple test demonstrating the issue and attach
it to the JIRA issue report.

Uli

On So, 4.11.2007, 20:48, spot_ sagte:

Posted by Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com>.
no test-case neccessary. I stumbled over the same thing and will fix it

2007/11/5, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>:

> Sounds like http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1806.
> I suggest you write a very simple test demonstrating the issue and attach
> it to the JIRA issue report.
>
> Uli
>
> On So, 4.11.2007, 20:48, spot_ sagte:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > after upgrading my webapp from Tapestry 4.1.2 to 4.1.3 form components
> > with
> > clientValidationEnabled attribute set to true, that contain
> > PropertySelection input fields (StringPropertySelectionModel (first
> array
> > entry is an emtpy String: "")) with validators set to 'required' do not
> > work
> > any more. After pressing the submit button, an empty validation popup is
> > shown (both in firefox and ie) and the the submit is not executed.
> >
> > Any help on that?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Christoph
> > --