Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2006/07/17 04:30:46 UTC

copy bayes and autowhitelist to another machine?

So these dbm databases seem to be platform dependent so how can you
export from one platform and import to another?

Re: copy bayes and autowhitelist to another machine?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
Robert Nicholson wrote:
> So these dbm databases seem to be platform dependent so how can you
> export from one platform and import to another?

For bayes, check out the "--backup" and "--restore" options to sa-learn:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/dist/doc/sa-learn.html

For the AWL.. I can't help you.. I don't use it myself.

Re: copy bayes and autowhitelist to another machine?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 09:30:46PM -0500, Robert Nicholson wrote:
> So these dbm databases seem to be platform dependent so how can you
> export from one platform and import to another?

They're Berkeley DB files, so you can use the appropriate BDB tools
to dump/load.

For bayes there's also the sa-learn --backup and --restore commands.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"That's overstating the obvious ... All mathematicians are eccentric to some