Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by CXF-de'per <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/04 21:12:22 UTC

how to delete *.java after generating stubs using wsdl2java

Well! It was pointing to old version of xerces. Thanks for that!
now when I run the maven build.... I could able to generate the stubs
(*.java & *.class)
what change in this build will make me to exclude *.java? (ofcourse it
requires to generate the .class files... I am looking for some thing like
delete the *.java after *.class get generated).
<build>
> <plugins>
> <plugin>
> <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
> <version>2.1</version>
> <executions>
> <execution>
> <id>generate-sources</id>
> <phase>generate-sources</phase>
> <goals>
> <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
> </goals>
> </execution>
> </executions>
> <configuration>
> <sourceRoot>
> ${basedir}/target/generated/src/main/java
> </sourceRoot>
> <wsdlOptions>
> <wsdlOption>
> <wsdl>
> ${basedir}/wsdl/ICAMS.wsdl
> </wsdl>
> <packagenames>
> <packagename>
> some.package.webservice.v10
> </packagename>
> </packagenames>
> </wsdlOption>
> </wsdlOptions>
> </configuration>
> </plugin>
> </plugins>
> </build>

TIA!

Re: how to delete *.java after generating stubs using wsdl2java

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
You'll probably need to use antrun or something to delete them.   We just
generate .java files and let the normal maven compiler plugin compile them.

That said, I would leave them so they get packaged into the sources jar to
make debugging more pleasant.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp