Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Ilia Soldis <s0...@tversu.ru> on 2002/12/20 09:42:46 UTC

[TRANSLATION] install.xml - translated into Russian (v. 2.0)

I've cleaned the document - so it's now for Apache 2.0 version.
 English revision: 1.11.2.3
 Translator: Ilia Soldis (soldis@infolio.ru)
 Reviewers:
             Ivan Shvedov (ivan@tversu.ru)
             Arthur Reznikov (art@altair.tversu.ru)

Are there any differences between 2.0 and 2.1 docs?

Re: [TRANSLATION] install.xml - translated into Russian (v. 2.0)

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Ilia Soldis wrote:

> I've cleaned the document - so it's now for Apache 2.0 version.

Thanks, committed.

> Are there any differences between 2.0 and 2.1 docs?

yes, although most of the documents are (currently) equal.
the main changes are
- the version number (obvious ;-), but affects only a few files
- the model of the auth modules changed, so the auth docs are different
  and therefore all references to the auth modules from other documents.
- development is in progress, so the changes will grow, fo example there is
  a new directive in mod_auth_ldap (2.1) and also in 2.1 a directive moved
  from mod_cache to mod_mem_cache.

The easiest way is probably to diff both versions _before_ starting to
translate them ;-)

Have you subscribed the cvs commit mailing list? It's a good way to stay up
to date with the changes.

nd
--
s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa