Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2007/01/08 23:17:58 UTC

derby-dev lunch in February

Geir Høydalsvik, a member of the Norwegian Derby team, will be visiting
SF on February 14. I was hoping to use this as an excuse for a Bay Area
Derby lunch. Please let me know if you can attend. Once we know who's
coming, we can vote on a venue. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Regards,
-Rick

Re: derby-dev lunch in February

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
On 1/8/07, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> Geir Høydalsvik, a member of the Norwegian Derby team, will be visiting
> SF on February 14. I was hoping to use this as an excuse for a Bay Area
> Derby lunch. Please let me know if you can attend. Once we know who's
> coming, we can vote on a venue. Looking forward to seeing you all!
>
> Regards,
> -Rick

I can join in on Feb 14. (but not Jan 18).
Myrna

Bay Area Derby lunch tomorrow

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Just a reminder that a number of us are lunching together in the Bay
Area tomorrow, Wednesday, February 14. We're going to do what we did the
last time, i.e., meet at 11:45 in the atrium of 595 Mission Street in
San Francisco (Mission at 2nd Street, right next to Peet's Coffee). Same
format as before, too: individually grab something to eat then meet in
the atrium. Rick Cattell has volunteered to bring his Derby flag so that
we'll know where to roost.

Looking forward to seeing lots of Derby faces tomorrow!

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 1/8/07, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> Geir Høydalsvik, a member of the Norwegian Derby team, will be visiting
> SF on February 14. I was hoping to use this as an excuse for a Bay Area
> Derby lunch. Please let me know if you can attend. Once we know who's
> coming, we can vote on a venue. Looking forward to seeing you all!

I'll try and attend this get-together. Thanks for arranging it, Rick!

andrew

Re: derby-dev lunch in February

Posted by Francois Orsini <fr...@gmail.com>.
Will be there. Thanks for setting this up.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>.
Sounds great!  Count me in.

David

Posted by Kim Haase <Ca...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,

I will be in the Bay Area Feb. 12-14 and will be able to attend this
lunch. Hope the Jan. 18 one went well. I'm looking forward to meeting
you all.

Kim

Posted by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com>.

--
Laura Stewart

Re: derby-dev lunch in February

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Count me in "in spirit only" -- I'm about 600 miles too far south to
join you.

wish I could be there,

 -jean