Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sam Kim <co...@yahoo.com> on 2001/01/04 23:00:59 UTC

cocoon installation: where is cocoon.xml?

Hi,

I am new to using Tomcat as a servlet container, and I
am installing Cocoon for the first time.

I added the following context to my Tomcat's
server.xml:

        <Context path="/cocoon"
                 docBase="/home/skim/cocoon-1.7.4"
                 crossContext="true"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true"
                 trusted="false" >
        </Context>

I know that you can make Tomcat point to different
directories as the docBase, and this is the directory
which I installed Cocoon to, but it doesn't seem to
have everything that a typical Tomcat directory
structure should have.  (i.e. the web.xml is in
project_name/src/WEB-INF and not in project_name/etc)
Is there something I need to do to deploy or build?

I think I followed the instructions correctly.  I am
able to get the index page, but I can't seem to find
cocoon.xml anywhere on my filesystem.

Any and all help would be appreciated,
Sam

http://photos.yahoo.com/