Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by ps...@wipro.com on 2005/04/18 05:36:53 UTC

large xml files.

Hi,

            I am having xml files of size (4MB - 100MB).I used
xindices1.0 and xindices1.1-b4. Actually xindices is not allowing me to
store these file sizes. I am getting out of memory exception at server
as well as client (in my java program) also and I want to execute the
xupdate and xpath queries on my xmls. Please, help me to move forward
smoothly in my project or provide me some useful links. Waiting for your
reply.

Thanks,

Kumar

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: large xml files.

Posted by Neil Cook <nc...@acm.org>.
These XML file sizes are too large for use with Xindice. There are
numerous similar questions in the mailing list archives. Perhaps you
could read them for more details of other user's experiences.

/Neil