Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Dave Halter <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/09 15:36:58 UTC

[dev] Libcloud Website

Hi Libcloud-devs.

Is there a repository where one can pull request changes to the website? I
couldn't find anything.

~ Dave

Re: [dev] Libcloud Website

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Yes, sadly that's the best way to contribute to the website right now.

On Feb 23, 2017 18:51, "Dave Halter" <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, website is stored (for historical reasons) in an SVN repository. See
>
>    1. https://libcloud.apache.org/community.html#website-repository

And how do you contribute to that repository? Do you write patches and send
them to this list?

Re: [dev] Libcloud Website

Posted by Dave Halter <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [dev] Libcloud Website