Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Claude Petitpas <dr...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/12 14:01:14 UTC

Looking for guacamole installation help

I've gone through the instructions from
https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html and made it
to the command for "ldconfig". Here I get back "/sbin/ldconfig.real: Can't
create temporary cache file /etc/ld.so.cache-: Permission denied"

Any help would be greatly appreciated

--
Claude Petitpas, A+, Net+, MCP, Windows Server 2003
Owner/ Operator of CORE Computing Inc

[image: Core Computing Inc Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ComputingCore/>  [image: Core Computing Inc
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/CoreComputing03>  [image: Core Computing Inc
Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/corecomputing03/>  [image: Core
Computing Inc Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/b/100774752171999007901/+COREComputingDoaktown>

340 Main Street, Doaktown, New Brunswick, Canada, E9C 1E3
Phone +1.506.365.7623 or Phone or text: +1.506.474.3339
only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
notify us by email reply. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy
this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding
contract will result from this email until such time as a written document
is signed on behalf of the company.

Re: Looking for guacamole installation help

Posted by Claude Petitpas <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I will!

Posted by Nick Couchman <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claude Petitpas <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Couchman <ni...@gmail.com>.
Commands would be:

Posted by Claude Petitpas <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,

Posted by Nick Couchman <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claude Petitpas <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niubbo75 <a....@me.com.INVALID>.
Hello, have you run ldconfig as root or sudo?