Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Pradeep Murugesan <pr...@outlook.com> on 2017/04/30 07:01:27 UTC

https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester/pull/7

Hi Daniel,

    removed the Fallwizard dependency and submitted a PR. I have also added the travis config.

https://travis-ci.org/pradeepmurugesan/incubator-freemarker-online-tester

After Merging we need to raise a ticket to INFRA asking to enable the travis build for online tester.

Will continue on upgrading the app to Java 8.

Pradeep.

Re: https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester/pull/7

Posted by Pradeep Murugesan <pr...@outlook.com>.
Great,

  I will start on upgrading things to Java 8.

Pradeep.

________________________________
Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.
OK, Travis is enabled (will do a build at the next commit):
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester

Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 11:22:08 AM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This was merged.
>
> I have requested Travis from infra
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-14065).
> the Jira issue isn't publicly visible, but you can see if it already
> works here:
> https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester
>
> I have tried and the application also works in the current state, so I
> I will raise the issue of getting a virtual machine again... in
> another thread.
>

> Sunday, April 30, 2017, 9:01:27 AM, Pradeep Murugesan wrote:
>
>> Hi Daniel,
>>

>>     removed the Fallwizard dependency and submitted a PR. I have also added the travis config.
>>

>> https://travis-ci.org/pradeepmurugesan/incubator-freemarker-online-tester
>>

>> After Merging we need to raise a ticket to INFRA asking to enable
>> the travis build for online tester.
>>

>> Will continue on upgrading the app to Java 8.
>>

>> Pradeep.

 Daniel Dekany

Re: https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester/pull/7

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This was merged.

I have requested Travis from infra
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-14065).
the Jira issue isn't publicly visible, but you can see if it already
works here:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester

I have tried and the application also works in the current state, so I
I will raise the issue of getting a virtual machine again... in
another thread.

Sunday, April 30, 2017, 9:01:27 AM, Pradeep Murugesan wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>

>     removed the Fallwizard dependency and submitted a PR. I have also added the travis config.
>

> https://travis-ci.org/pradeepmurugesan/incubator-freemarker-online-tester
>

> After Merging we need to raise a ticket to INFRA asking to enable
> the travis build for online tester.
>

> Will continue on upgrading the app to Java 8.
>

> Pradeep.

 Daniel Dekany