Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Bicky Ealias <bi...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 12:41:33 UTC

Logging for Data Export in Zeppelin

Hello everyone,
Is anyone aware how we can get the event of user exporting the notebook
logged to zeppelin server logs?I have tried improving the verbosity of the
log4j.properties to DEBUG but still don't see anything related to export?

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Bicky Ealias*

Re: Logging for Data Export in Zeppelin