Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Harsh Sharma <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/19 14:42:40 UTC

Cant able to create user in Active directory through apache syncope.

Hello,

I am connecting apache syncope to active directory. I am able to
retrieve Users from Active directory. I can change password and other
attributes of the retrieved users, But I am not able to create user in
active directory. I mean whenever I am creating user in apache syncope
and saving it, it is giving me error read timeout and it is not saving
in active directory. I am using ssl connection, so no issue of certificate.
I am stuck on it. Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Harsh Sharma

Re: Cant able to create user in Active directory through apache syncope.

Posted by Harsh Sharma <ha...@gmail.com>.
Also when I am restarting tomcat7 I am getting so many warning in syncope,
of "could not class" in  core.log. Attached the core.log file.

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsh, your are right, sorry. Password mapping is correct.

It seems that the problem occurs during 'group administrator' assignment. Taking a look at your connector conf I see that you set user principal as membership. Please review your conf removing value for memberships property.

Regards,
F.

Il 24 ottobre 2014 19:30:16 CEST, Harsh Sharma <ha...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
> [...]
>65 - 0000207D: UpdErr: DSID-0315166D, problem 6002
>(OBJ_CLASS_VIOLATION), data 31
>>> �]; remaining name 'cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=testmnet,dc=com'
>>>
>>>  Cause: [LDAP: error code 65 - 0000207D: UpdErr: DSID-0315166D,
>problem 6002 (OBJ_CLASS_VIOLATION), data 31
>>>
>>>   ). The user is reflecting in Active directory but this error
>always
>>> appears.
>>>
>>>  Also when I am deleting user in Active directory it is not
>reflecting in
>>> syncope, I mean it is still present in syncope.(I have defined a
>>> synchronized task already).
>>>
>>>  Attaching log with this mail.
>>>
>>>  Also my syncope version is 1.2.0
>>>  AD connector version 1.1.3
>>>  Active directory version (objectVersion: 69; )
>>> AD connector configuration properties and * AD resource mapping are

-- Inviato dal mio cellulare Android con K-9 Mail.

Re: Cant able to create user in Active directory through apache syncope.

Posted by Harsh Sharma <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

Please help. I have been stuck on it for a long time.

Regards,
Harsh Sharma

Posted by Harsh Sharma <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

I am not able to proceed. Please help.

Regards,
Harsh sharma

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Harsh Sharma <ha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also I am encountering with one more error:
>
> If I am creating user in active directory, I am able to see that in
> syncope, but I am not able to login to syncope with the password I had set
> in Active directory. I am only able to login by syncope if I change
> password in syncope of that created user.
>
> Please help with this and above 3 errors.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Harsh Sharma
>
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Harsh Sharma <harsh.ksharma1234@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> Removing membership solved the issue. thanks :D
>>
>> I am getting some other minor errors. That are
>>
>> 1) Whenever I am deleting a user from syncope, it is deleting from
>> syncope and AD both, but after 1 minute(which is synchronization time), it
>> gets reappear in Syncope(not in AD). And I have to delete it again from
>> syncope to permanently delete it from syncope. Please find the attached
>> screenshot after I delete a user first time. I also checked the mysql
>> database that I created locally for syncope. User is disappearing for first
>> time I am deleting and reappearing after 1 minute.
>>
>> 2) Deleting a user in AD is not reflecting in syncope. I mean whenever I
>> am deleting a user in AD it is not deleting in syncope.
>>
>> 3) Whenever I am clicking on Tasks it is taking so much time to load. And
>> most of the time it is giving error(13:40:55.809 ERROR
>> org.apache.syncope.console.SyncopeRequestCycleListener - Exception found
>> org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Method onRequest of interface
>> org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener targeted at org.apache.wick
>> et.ajax.markup.html.AjaxLink$1@4e407261 on component
>> [ClearIndicatingAjaxLink [Component id = editLink]] threw an exception
>> ). Attaching whole error log with the mail.
>>
>> I have already increased the heap size to 1024m still I am getting this
>> error.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Harsh Sharma
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Fabio Martelli <fabio.martelli@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>  Il 27/10/2014 02:10, Harsh Sharma ha scritto:
>>>
>>> Hey Fabio,
>>>
>>>  Whenever I am removing value for membership property and saving it ,
>>> it automatically sets to same user principal value when I open it
>>> again. Should I assign it manually to some other value ?
>>>
>>> Hi Harsh, you can remove a valu by following steps:
>>> 1. add a new empty value (click on +)
>>> 2. remove the wrong older one (click on -)

Posted by Harsh Sharma <ha...@gmail.com>.

org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener targeted at org.apache.wick

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh Sharma <ha...@gmail.com>.