Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net> on 2005/08/16 03:38:15 UTC

Changed maillog entries in 3.1.0-rc1? #2

To add to my last post on this subject, I discovered that the sa-stas.pl
that ships with SA is also coming up with zeroes.  I made the following
change to the script:

      next parseloop unless ($sl->{'program'} eq 'spamd');
      next parseloop unless ($sl->{'program'} eq 'spamassassin');

and it works.

Should I report this as a bug or was it an intentional change?

Ed

Randomly Generated Quote (445 of 997):
Doing gets it done.

Re: Changed maillog entries in 3.1.0-rc1? #2

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
If it doesn't work you should enter a bz ticket, whether it was intentional
or not!  :-)

        Loren