Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2016/02/01 14:32:55 UTC

Re: İlt: Re: İlt: Re: windows 2012 ethernet driver

I think if you use Windows PV it will use VirtIO storage and Intel network.
If you use Other PV (64) it will use VirtIO for everything.

HTH

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Semih Tolga DEMİR <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank u, i solve the problem.

Problem : I installed ISO with select " Windows 2012 64 " then i create new
vm and prepare to template and try to install virtIO devices. So i see only
default windows devices.
Solution : when i create new vm from ISO i must install with " Windows PV "
and i load driver when first boot, then opened vm i prepare to template etc
etc. Now there is no problem.

Tolga Demir