Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/17 19:54:29 UTC

first steps for the next release

hi @ all,

if there are no objections, i will start with the first steps for the next
release (v1.2.0) by the end of next week.

@ v1.2.0 instead of v1.1.1:
we have some new features (esp. >optional< cdi 1.1+ support - e.g. the
optional delegation to CDI.current().getBeanManager()).

regards,
gerhard

Re: first steps for the next release

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.