Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ryan Gardner <ry...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/03 04:16:34 UTC

Re: CAMEL and WebDAV ?

http://code.google.com/p/sardine/

Sardine looks like a promising apache licensed webdav client library that is
fairly new and under active development.

On Jan 4, 2010 2:09 AM, "Claus Ibsen" <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM, S. Ali Tokmen <sa...@bull.net>
wrote:
> Hello again
>
> F...
Feel free to do so. However I doubt we can do much unless there is a
good Open Source project with an Apache friendly license we can use
for the WebDAV stuff. But its nice to get on the JIRA for more
visibility.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ib...

Re: CAMEL and WebDAV ?

Posted by Laurentiu Trica <la...@moredevs.ro>.
Hi,

Did you start working on this issue? I might be interested in it, too.

Regards,
Laurentiu

Re: CAMEL and WebDAV ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, moxximus <mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Was this camel-sardine component ever completed? If not, could you pass my
> contact info on to the community member who was developing the component?

No the webdav component was never completed / contributed to ASF

> I need this component for a project I'm developing at work. I've spoken to
> my boss and he is optimistic about the company permitting me to release the
> implementation to the Camel community.

Sounds good. We love contributions

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: CAMEL and WebDAV ?

Re: CAMEL and WebDAV ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:16 AM, Ryan Gardner <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://code.google.com/p/sardine/
>
> Sardine looks like a promising apache licensed webdav client library that is
> fairly new and under active development.

Yeah definitely is a promising library. We was in talk with its
developer and a Camel community member wanted to write a camel-sardine
component.

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus