Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bubbly <uv...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/29 19:22:51 UTC

email sending failed

Hi All,

I am getting following error after order confirmation in ofbiz

2010-07-29 22:32:21,625 (default-invoker-Thread-3) [
GenericServiceJob.java:117:ERROR]
---- exception report
Async-Service failed.
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException
Message: Problems with the transaction. (The current transaction is marked
for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current
operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service Error
[sendMailMultiPart]: Cannot send email message to <<>>

Can some one help ?

Bubbly

Re: email sending failed

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bubbly,

You didn't post main error part, but I guess it might be of smtp port since
you have to uncomment smtp port in general.properties and other setting as
well for sending mail. If you want to send mail then read following
document: -

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-EmailServerSettings

HTH

--
Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

Re: email sending failed

Posted by Bubbly <uv...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all the replies. Got it working.

-Bubbly

On 29 July 2010 23:13, BJ Freeman [via OFBiz] <
ml-node+2306845-1064279490-367998@n4.nabble.com<ml...@n4.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Cannot send email message to <<>>
> says no email address was provided.
> Please provide the Version your are using and it you have modified
> anything.
>
> Bubbly sent the following on 7/29/2010 10:22 AM:
>

> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am getting following error after order confirmation in ofbiz
> >
> > 2010-07-29 22:32:21,625 (default-invoker-Thread-3) [
> > GenericServiceJob.java:117:ERROR]
> > ---- exception report
> > Async-Service failed.
> > Exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException
> > Message: Problems with the transaction. (The current transaction is
> marked
> > for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current
> > operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service Error
> > [sendMailMultiPart]: Cannot send email message to<<>>
> >
> > Can some one help ?
> >
> > Bubbly

Thanks n regards.

Dhanya Unnithiriparambil