Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by spot_ <sp...@ba-loerrach.de> on 2007/11/04 20:48:23 UTC

After upgrade to T4.1.3: clientValidationEnabled together with PropertySelection does not work any more

Hi

after upgrading my webapp from Tapestry 4.1.2 to 4.1.3 form components with
clientValidationEnabled attribute set to true, that contain
PropertySelection input fields (StringPropertySelectionModel (first array
entry is an emtpy String: "")) with validators set to 'required' do not work
any more. After pressing the submit button, an empty validation popup is
shown (both in firefox and ie) and the the submit is not executed.

Any help on that?

Thanks in advance
Christoph

Re: After upgrade to T4.1.3: clientValidationEnabled together with PropertySelection does not work any more

Posted by Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com>.
no test-case neccessary. I stumbled over the same thing and will fix it

2007/11/5, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>:

> Sounds like http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1806.
> I suggest you write a very simple test demonstrating the issue and attach
> it to the JIRA issue report.
>
> Uli
>
> On So, 4.11.2007, 20:48, spot_ sagte:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > after upgrading my webapp from Tapestry 4.1.2 to 4.1.3 form components
> > with
> > clientValidationEnabled attribute set to true, that contain
> > PropertySelection input fields (StringPropertySelectionModel (first
> array
> > entry is an emtpy String: "")) with validators set to 'required' do not
> > work
> > any more. After pressing the submit button, an empty validation popup is
> > shown (both in firefox and ie) and the the submit is not executed.
> >
> > Any help on that?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Christoph
> > --

Marcus Schulte
http://marcus-schulte.blogspot.com

Re: After upgrade to T4.1.3: clientValidationEnabled together with PropertySelection does not work any more

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.