Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Savia Beson <ek...@googlemail.com> on 2013/05/03 14:17:03 UTC

Good Desktop Search?

Hi everybody,
just a simple question
is there any solr/lucene based desktop search project around someone might recommend?
I am looking for something for personal use that is kind of mature, at least stable,  runs on java and does not require admin rights to install. Nothing too fancy.

Thanks/S.

Re: Good Desktop Search?

Posted by Savia Beson <ek...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Paul,  I missed that one.