Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sahina Bose <sa...@egsgroup.com> on 2006/11/09 13:41:45 UTC

Problem with commandButton when javascript is disabled

Hi,

When javascript is disabled on the browser the h:commandButton on my
JSF pages do not work. On click of the button, the page seems to get
refreshed, but the action method is not invoked.

My project uses MyFaces 1.1.4 with Tomahawk 1.1.3 and Trinidad.
Do the commandButton components work with no javascript? I assumed
they do, because the posts I have read only talk of commandLink not
working.
Am I missing some configuration parameter?

Any help is appreciated.

thanks
sahina

Sahina Bose
EGS Limited
Baird House, 15-17 St Cross Street,
London EC1N 8UW
www.egsgroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
represent those of e-Government Solutions (UK) Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail
in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please contact the sender.