Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org> on 2016/03/04 07:54:57 UTC

Re: Apache Apex as component in Apache Bigtop

​Hello Bigtop Community,

As a part of second phase of integration, I've created a pull request for
adding smoke test of Apex package to Bigtop that I would like to get
reviewed and committed to Bigtop repository:
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/pull/94

The pull request contains 2 basic tests which validates correctness of the
installed apex package.

If you have some time, could you please review the pull request and provide
the feedback so that we can get these tests merged in?

Thanks a ton!!

- Chinmay.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Lately we've been doing a couple of releases a year, which approximately put
the next one around mid-summer module the will of the community to do it
earlier/later.

Cos

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the information.

It's great to hear bigtop sharing the information about new components.
Do let us know if you need any content about apex.

Thanks,
Chinmay.

---
Sent from mobile.