Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/10 19:29:57 UTC

ignite log4j is not working

Here is my configuration for logging -

 <property name="gridLogger">
          <bean class="org.apache.ignite.logger.log4j.Log4JLogger">
             <constructor-arg type="java.lang.String"
value="config/ignite-log4j.xml"/>
          </bean>
        </property>

Copied following libs from optional lib folder to enable log4j logging -

ignite-log4j-1.7.0.jar  log4j-1.2.17.jar

And the log as follows -

log4j: Trying to find [log4j.xml] using context classloader
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@764c12b6.
log4j: Trying to find [log4j.xml] using
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@764c12b6 class loader.
log4j: Trying to find [log4j.xml] using ClassLoader.getSystemResource().
log4j: Trying to find [log4j.properties] using context classloader
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@764c12b6.
log4j: Trying to find [log4j.properties] using
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@764c12b6 class loader.
log4j: Trying to find [log4j.properties] using
ClassLoader.getSystemResource().
log4j: Could not find resource: [null].
log4j: System property is :null
log4j: Standard DocumentBuilderFactory search succeded.
log4j: DocumentBuilderFactory is:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
log4j: debug attribute= "false".
[13:25:32,239][WARN ][main][IgniteKernal%WebGrid] Peer class loading is
enabled (disable it in production for performance and deployment consistency
reasons)
[13:25:32,723][WARN ][main][NoopCheckpointSpi] Checkpoints are disabled (to
enable configure any GridCheckpointSpi implementation)
[13:25:32,754][WARN ][main][GridCollisionManager] Collision resolution is
disabled (all jobs will be activated upon arrival).
[13:25:32,758][WARN ][main][NoopSwapSpaceSpi] Swap space is disabled. To
enable use FileSwapSpaceSpi.
[13:25:43] New version is available at ignite.apache.org: 1.9.0

With this setting I see the log file gets generated it s not taking my log
file setting that is as follows -

 <appender name="FILE"
class="org.apache.ignite.logger.log4j.Log4jRollingFileAppender">

        </layout>
    </appender>

I am expecting logs to get generated on ignite.log so wondering what am I
missing here ?

Thanks,
Rishi

Re: ignite log4j is not working

Posted by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com>.
My bad fixed the issue dont worry about it.