Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/23 23:39:30 UTC

Xwork - missing StringUtils

Hi,

I'm not able to run any test from IDEA, project is missing
StringUtils. It's probably related to Maven Shade plugin, but how to
solve that?

Thanks in advance
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Xwork - missing StringUtils

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
hum, it seems like I missed a commit. It is just the imports, feel
free to remove them and commit, or I will fix them tomorrow (working
on a borrowed laptop today)

musachy

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Struts/job/struts2/lastBuild/org.apache.struts$struts2-core/console

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> core was building fine for me, what class is failing?
>
> musachy
>
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik
> <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ah....yes, that was Struts 2 :)
>>
>> XWorks compiles fine with me (at least it did yesterday).
>>
>> Nils-H
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Lukasz Lenart
>> <lu...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> When building Struts2? Such class was removed from Xwork, it breaks
>>> compatibility ;-)
>>> Any idea what to do with missing dependencies?
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> --
>>> Lukasz
>>> http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
Ah....yes, that was Struts 2 :)

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
I'm having a similar problem, only with TextUtils. The Hudson build
complains about the same issue.

Nils-H

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
The idea is to consolidate all the "util" classes that are floating
around. We can always fall back to a posc instead.

musachy

Posted by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net>.