Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by shinjan sen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/23 11:56:53 UTC

Issue in Adding Ant Project to Continuum | Need Help

Hi,
I was trying to add my ant project to continuum and am facing some issues.
It will be great if you can spare some time to let me know your thoughts on
this.

I have a source code repository which is in SVN and requires proper username
and password to access it.

I tried adding the project into continuum by providing the scm url to access
it and also specified the username and password in the continuum 'Ant
Project' window.
I am using continuum 1.1.

The project got added but the error I received when I invoked the build is:

Provider message: No such provider: 's'.

Also in the log I could see an error:

988652 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Error updating from SCM, not building

It will be of great help for me if you can let me know some pointers
to possible solutions.

Many Thanks

Shinjan

Re: Issue in Adding Ant Project to Continuum | Need Help

Posted by Juan Felipe <jf...@todo1.com>.
Thanks a lot.
Your thread also helped me!

shinjan wrote:

> Hi,
> I was trying to add my ant project to continuum and am facing some issues.
> It will be great if you can spare some time to let me know your thoughts
> on
> this.
>
> I have a source code repository which is in SVN and requires proper
> username
> and password to access it.
>
> I tried adding the project into continuum by providing the scm url to
> access
> it and also specified the username and password in the continuum 'Ant
> Project' window.
> I am using continuum 1.1.
>
> The project got added but the error I received when I invoked the build
> is:
>

> Provider message: No such provider: 's'.
>
> Also in the log I could see an error:
>
> 988652 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
> Error updating from SCM, not building
>
> It will be of great help for me if you can let me know some pointers
> to possible solutions.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Shinjan

=)

Re: Issue in Adding Ant Project to Continuum | Need Help

Posted by shinjan sen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the mail.
This was exactly the issue with the url I was using. I missed adding the
scm:svn part in front of the url.
Thanks so much for the help.
Regards,
Shinjan