Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "ved.gunjan" <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/28 07:44:38 UTC

t:div and t:panelNavigation2 throwing ugly looking gap

Hi Experts,
  I'm using using tomahawk panel with
   <t:div id="subnavigation_outer" forceId="true" >
   <t:div id="subnavigation" forceId="true" >
    <h:form>
     <t:panelNavigation2 id="nav1" layout="list" width="100%" align="right">
      <t:commandNavigation2 value="#{example_messages['Article ']}">
       <t:commandNavigation2 action="newArticle">
           <t:commandNavigation2 value="#{example_messages['help']}">
      </t:commandNavigation2>
      <%-- Help Ends Here--%>
   </t:panelNavigation2>
    </h:form>
 </t:div>
</t:div>

  The layout of my page is having a main table with 2 row.
  The 2nd row is divided in to 2 columns i.e <td>. The first column has the panel and second column has the main body.

  The problem is that when i run the jsp, there is an ugly looking gap (at least 1cm)between the first column and second column i.e between the panel and the main body.

  This gap is because of the the t:div and the panel component that im having in the first <td>.
  I tried playing around with the css of the panel but with no success.

  This gap appears in IE only and not in Netscape and mozilla.

  When i see the view source of the page it is showing me fine, but in jsp there is this gap coming.

  Can any one please advice me wht is the fixation of this problem as it is spoiling the look and feel of the website.

  Thnks
  ved