Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Pooja Agrawal <po...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/22 15:16:15 UTC

Standardized Join Types for DataFrames

Hi,

I am new to spark and want to start contributing to Apache spark to know
more about it.
I found this JIRA to have "Standardized Join Types for DataFrames", which I
feel could be a good starter task for me. I wanted to confirm if this is a
relevant/actionable task and if I can start working on it.

Pooja Agrawal

Re: Standardized Join Types for DataFrames

Posted by Jules Damji <dm...@comcast.net>.
Also, Holden Karau conducts PR requests reviews and shows how you can contribute to this communal project. Attend one of her live PR sessions.

Cheers
Jules

Sent from my iPhone
Pardon the dumb thumb typos :)