Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by arturl <ar...@pi.net.pl> on 2003/09/15 16:43:39 UTC

CLI and HTMLGenerator

How to ensure th HTMLGenerator to work with Cocoon CLI ver.2.1 ?
I've got the recent Cocoon version, also followed the Wiki CLI instruction
but it doesn't seem to work correctly.

Artur

Re: CLI and HTMLGenerator

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
The HTMLGnerator in 2.1 depends heavily on a servlet environment. Carsten
has removed some of them on September 3rd (so after 2.1). You can try 2.1.1,
hopefully this works. As I know the last one who had a problem with it was
satisfied by Carsten's change.

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG

Re: CLI and HTMLGenerator

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
arturl wrote:

>How to ensure th HTMLGenerator to work with Cocoon CLI ver.2.1 ?
>I've got the recent Cocoon version, also followed the Wiki CLI instruction
>but it doesn't seem to work correctly.
>
>Artur

IIRC, the HTMLGenerator was fixed in 2.1.1 (it previously depended upon
being run within a servlet environment). If you need to have it working
in 2.1, just replace the HTMLGenerator class in 2.1 with the one in
2.1.1 and rebuild.

Regards, Upayavira