Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2007/05/10 20:43:14 UTC

Another problem with myFaces 1.1.5

Hi,

I've discovered another problem after switching to myFaces 1.1.5. The value
of an input field is not restored
when a button with immediate="true" is clicked. The action method of the
button resets the value of the bean property
to a standard value and returns an outcome != null so the component tree
should be rebuild. But the input field
still shows the entered value. Even when I switch to another page and back.
The getter method of the property is never called again.
This input field resides on tab of tabgroup.
With an input field which is not on a tab it works.

It works with myFaces 1.1.4 and it works in a simple example but not if
things get more comlex. So I can't give you example code to
reproduce this. I think because it works with 1.1.4 my code can't be wrong.

I'm using Tobago but I think this might be a myFaces problem.

Regards
Helmut