Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Balch <da...@continuing-education.oxford.ac.uk> on 2003/12/15 17:57:49 UTC

Running Ant from a web page

Hi,

Can anyone suggest ways of running an Ant target from a webpage, ideally
being able to send data back as part of an HTML page as well (perhaps using
the echo task)?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Balch.          | Web developer.
T: +44 (0)1865 286932 | Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning.

TALL, OUDCE and the University of Oxford accept no legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those
of the author and not those of TALL, or OUDCE, or the University of Oxford.
If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments

Re: Running Ant from a web page

Posted by John Birtley <jo...@apollosoft.net>.
Try http://www.apollosoft.net/download

Andrew Chandler wrote:

>Can you tell us how to get to it?   Google seems to point to java.net but my
>login won't let me get there.

          \\|//
         ( @ @ )

Posted by Andrew Chandler <an...@riftware.com>.

Posted by John Birtley <jo...@apollosoft.net>.
Hi,

--
          \\|//
         ( @ @ )

Posted by Andrew Chandler <an...@riftware.com>.
Probably should check out the AntHill project - its opensource so you could
see how they do things....  http://sourceforge.net/projects/anthill/

Posted by Andrew Chandler <an...@riftware.com>.
Sorry correction on the URL - the sourceforge link seems pretty dead.
http://www.urbancode.com/projects/anthill/default.jsp
You can access the free version through CVS - look under the "Get Involved"
link.